Thursday, March 12, 2009

Church

Although I am Jewish I believe that going to church during mass is quite interesting. The feel around the church was of holiness, peace, and silence. The melody and sound coming from the altar was different from any concert and/or CD I've ever heard. Times like this were times when you could just feel the unity. During a moment of silence you could just sense that God was waiting for each prayer through the stained glass windows. The ceilings were so high up that it made me feel that God was looking down at the little place people just may call sanctity. The engravings on the walls were beautiful they spoke of an olden language (bible). I feel that church is very mind clearing and lets you have faith in things other than each other.

God can't let you down can he?

I believe that understanding a religion other than Judaism shows what ideas attract which people. After all we are the choosers of the religion we practice. And we have the freedom of religion.

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely LOVE this OH EM GEE- for one of my school essays and i had to in detail describe a church and how it feels etc. where in the world were u lol i coulda scored that A

    ReplyDelete