Wednesday, April 8, 2009

No Title

A name represents a person or action or many other things. This person's name is It. It smokes so much ! I hope It dies of smoking. And after It dies of smoking every time I visit It's grave I will bring a cigarette just for It. When I pleaded for It to stop It didn't, so I won't stop either. It stomped up to me. So I will stomp all over It. It will never be treated as part of me or as the same part of me ever again.



Truly in tears...


Btw there are a million ways It could've carried out the situation. But It used the 1,000,001 way that everyone leaves in the back of their mind to use... NEVER !


Also did you know chu is a real word. I believe that anything on a map is a real word. See for yourself: http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/chu.

No comments:

Post a Comment