Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Well this is why I feel my mom doesn't believe in any of my successes:
After I didn't get into science institute in tott and tech she was mad disappointed even though I wasn't that disappointed, and I'm working so hard on this regent stuff and I qualify and all and then she's still not happy, cuz a non scholar got into med tech which I applied for and I am in Arista and Scholars and in a regents class, she's thinking of putting me into some separate math tutoring course that I don't want neither need, she doesn't care about any of my great successes cuz last marking pd Mrs. Chan gave me an 85. Momma went crazy.
She didn't care bout my 92 (quiz) 93 (test), 94 (test), but it's fine cuz right now I'm not doing anything for her it's for myself; if she has more belief in my non-arista qualifying non-scholar sister that is barely making it needing a lot of extra credit then fine I don't care.

No comments:

Post a Comment