Thursday, August 1, 2013

I'm here once again but no worries I am not torn into pieces! -- At least not that many...

Things for the most part for me have been going swell. I can't complain (too much). 

I have a genuine, kindhearted, intelligent, astonishing, sweet, loving, compassionate, caring, enthusiastic, talented, heartwarming, stimulating, downright amazing, and many many more complimenting features in the form of a boyfriend. My boyfriend. It's still kind of crazy to me that I have him to call my own. He's been here for me for almost 3 months. We're crazy addicted to each other. After countless nights and days and bubble teas as well as other adventures he never ceases to amaze me. He comforts me (even when I don't deserve it). He acknowledges my existence. He flatters me. He continues to make me feel better about myself. I trust him with all that I have. I feel no doubt in saying that he is one of the most important and loveliest people that I have ever had the opportunity of meeting. He has shown me great music and continues to do so. He continually shows me respect in a way that I am hardly even used to. He heightens my curiosity and keeps me on the edge of things. I just see sososo many beautiful things in him. Not to mention how handsome he is. C; I don''t know enough words to describe just how awesome he truly is. To think two strangers from a concert could blossom into so much more completely baffles me. 


Passion certainly has a mind of its own. 
We all have minds of our own. Even if some people don't like to use them to their fullest advantage. 
To think our minds and our hearts have predetermined that we shall like/understand/adhere/respond/want/need each other is unbelievable.  

I just hope nothing gets in our way. 
I hope nothing gets between us. 
Nothing. 
Not anyone. 
Not anything. 
Not distance. 
Not any potentially threatening factor. 

I see us both trying to make things work regardless of any circumstance. 
I see us believing in each other. 
I see us sad as well as happy. 
I see us bitter as well as consolidated. 
I see us tense as well as anxious.
I hope the good outweighs the bad.  

No comments:

Post a Comment