Thursday, May 28, 2009

I was mad mad so I wrote this. I really like it ; It was written on the back of a scrap piece of paper in red marker.


Going Mad

when a match is lit under yourself
who's to say it can't be extinguished?
when you go mad who's to blame but yourself?
who's to say you won't find sanctity?
what about serenity?
when a match is lit under yourself
will your boiling point maximize?
will it feel better breaking things? --like a shelf?
you can't get rid of those terrible lies
just starting to realize !

Alright I realize it's a bit dramatic but I was mad and seriously for once I felt a bit like Cole in TSB (Touching Spirit Bear) for some reason the sound of "delinquent" amuses me. I mean just because someone goes to jail that doesn't always make them a bad person, people can be wrongfully accused and here I go on and on about our umm jail system, no thanks ! Urff I have a lot of things to be happy about yet I can't find sanctity from one person -- It-- No names will be mentioned in this post as usually I don't mention names but as of now that name belongs to the devil herself-- my evil sister ! I'm not mad right now but remembering that time/day makes my insides tingle v__v. 

Side note: Six flags tom I can't wait !

No comments:

Post a Comment