Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Tonight

Alrighty then. Just had one of those heart to heart talks with mommy about high school. She's very upset I didn't make it into..well med tech or science institute and really I dunno why I didn't get in. I'm going with the fact that mostly it's a raffle and the 89 I got in science last yr doesn't help yet that was my lowest grade the whole year !

I'm not too upset. I'm staying calm because I have a lot ahead. Let's say we're crossing a bridge: well what if the big bridge has a little bridge underneath [even though this will probably never happen] and you fall off the bridge you were initially on, that little bridge could direct you faster than the massive bridge you were on ever would; so really opportunities are endless. Wish my mom understood that point.

No comments:

Post a Comment