Friday, September 4, 2009

Sup fellas :) My summer was interesting: Connecticut, Washington, track camp, Dominican Republic, Atlantic City, track, track, and much more track; Basically track is every day which is semi good, cuz I am getting so much better through the daily practices but I don't really have much of a life :/ Hmm doesn't that sound amazing but I really am getting good (I can run more than 4 and 1/2 miles even though meets are only 1 and 1/2 miles and 40-50mins straight now) I must run whenever I'm not at practice or I'll take a step behind. Our first meet is next Saturday at Clove Lakes Park and I was in Dominican Republic when Lope showed the course (Lope is my coach it's really Lopez but idk Lope sounds much better) He was planning on showing the course tomorrow but I'll be in Canada... woot woot! How am I going to race? Well I pretty much don't know. Whattan update this was. I didn't mention that my camera got stolen in Dominican Republic and how the corrupt person won't be able to charge it and what is that person going to do with my pictures on it and what will Mr. Evil tell his/her buddies when they ask him/her where they got it from, because "I stole it from a 14yr old girl" makes them seem like such a nice person doesn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment