Wednesday, December 2, 2009

December

Hi hi hi ! Woahh it's December my last post was from the summer ! What can I say? Well I likee lovee high school; At least I likee the people around me. I likee having track friends, outside friends, and friends in every single class that I can just have so much fun with. :)

Track is amazing at least I feel good about all the work I do, and if you don't stop, and never give up, then we won't stop giving all we got ! I have grown to love farmville/facebook/ and socialvibe ! I still like all my old friends from 75 though ! I don't get to see them much but I guess I can keep in contact with everything; isn't it the worst to lose contact with someone?


I have also mastered the secret to shiny hair that way if you go to track everyday and wash your hair everyday it won't damage your hair but enhance it. The secret is. . . . . . . . 
dun dun dun dun. . . . . . . 
not much of a secret anymore . . . . . 
but all it is. . . . . . . . . 
is. . . . . . . . . . 
baby shampoo
And I'm not even kidding it is harmless to hair after all it is baby shampoo.


I absolutely cannot wait Winter is almost here! That means sledding, hot cocoa, coldness, and coziness galore. Plus the fact that I have extra weeks off from school that I didn't have before is just amazing :)


Add this to the list of movies you have to see before you die:

Bambi, Bambi 2, and The Breakfast Club n__n

No comments:

Post a Comment