Monday, February 20, 2012

So I texted him Friday, Feb 17th 2011, asking him for a workout considering I sprained my ankle on Valentine's day & I don't know, we kind of talked that day in the office. I am in desperate need of any workouts considering I can't do anything with my freakin boot ((btw I named her Barbara)) I'll be chillin with her for the next 2 weeks and then I'll start physical therapy, can't wait! ((catch my sarcasm?)) Oh and my foot's turning blue, I'm not even kidding.

Today, is the 21st & we are still talking and I'm so happy about it. It is so bad! He's upstate right now and I'm back in Staten Island and just the way we've been talking it's as if nothing's ever been wrong. We send kissy faces & hearts to each other ! We tell each other how much we want to cuddle. We TALK! He tells me all these great things and I'm just super happy for him. He just seems so happy. C:


I still notice that sometimes he goes into these phases when he's upset & those phases always worry me. But I always do my best to be there for him. Whatever friendship we have right now I don't want to lose it. Not Again.


Also, the past two nights he's been getting "drunk." I refuse to believe it because when he's writing to me there's no slur of words. He would answer me back just as quick as he would if he was sober. I just don't believe someone's drunk if they have the consciousness to be able to text someone else, ya know? It also isn't hot. It's not a turn-on in anyway whatsoever. I can't carry out a conversation with someone who's drunk. I like don't wanna hear any of it. It also makes me doubt everything that's being said.

But you know what's the worst. He has a girlfriend. Yet, he's keeps saying he misses me. He's saying he wants to cuddle and kiss me. And there's no doubt about it since he even includes my name in texts. This isn't even stopping me like I could care less about this other girl.


The thing is I also care about what others will say. No matter how happy I am talking to him I know how some of my friends feel about him. I was slapped 4x by my bestfriend. I haven't told my other bestfriend that I started talking to him yet but she supports me no matter what. She may not agree & I have a feeling a lot of my friends won't agree but for once if it's something that makes me happy, I don't wanna give up on it. If when I kiss him it feels like we are the only two people in the world & it's just right & no one else matters how could I just lose someone who makes me feel that way?

Call me crazy..

No comments:

Post a Comment