Saturday, November 26, 2011

Tonight was such an interesting night. I can still smell him on my shirt. Well for one thing the person I went out with tonight, I would never expect for him to want to hang out with me.. ever. And this still baffles me.
I arrived at the movies early because my dad didn't want to miss his news (which start at 7:00 and the movie we went to see starts at 7:05). I bought my ticket and awkwardly waited for a bit. Thank god for instagram and texting friends, I'm glad I have my iphone with me when I have to wait by myself. I saw the movie the night before and I didn't mind it so I didn't mind seeing it again. My bestfriend and her friend just happened to be going to the movies at around the same time, not like they were intentionally creepin or anything like that lol. I wore a new shirt and jeans from pac sun and although it was 63 degrees it was a bit chilly for what I wore and I probably should've brought a cardigan with me. Well anyways back to the movies, well he arrived and was trying to hide the fact that he was wearing glasses because he felt like a nerd in his new frames. lol, they didn't look bad at all! He's one of the few people that can actually pull off glasses. I know I sure can't and that's why I stick to contacts. Well he bought his ticket and he told me he would've bought my ticket.. I didn't expect that at all. My momma's the only one that buys me movie tickets.
We watched the entire movie. During the movie, within like 20mins he put his arm around me and he would casually rub my arm/elbow and then he would like do the same to my hip. I'm pretty self conscious of this area but I didn't mind so much. It just tickled a bit hehe. I admire the fact that even when he got texts, he ignored them during the movie. As we were leaving the movie i the kid that depruded me and a group of his friends were just casually there and I walked (more like hid) passed them with my guy companion behind me. :X My bestfriend's ex said hi to me and I think he even tried to hug me but all I did was say hi as we were walk away. We went to yogurtcity, I was really surprised he's never been there! I go there all the time. He bought mine for me and I just didn't expect it at all. He really didn't have to and I told him that he didn't have to but he did and I reallyreally appreciate that. It was the first time I ever got treated like that and I couldn't believe it. After that, we went to CVS and made fun of each aisle and I found it funny. My dad let me drive home from the movies and I really like driving. We hugged at the end of the night just as we do in school.
He has a surprise for me on Monday, we shall see how this goes.. C:

No comments:

Post a Comment