Saturday, December 10, 2011

quickie update.

Well there's quite a bit to go over. I've just had a few more realizations.
1st off: Maybe I’ve just never wanted to believe it but people these days are so selfish.
I may have just been completely oblivious or maybe I just hoped people were better than that but more & more I feel like people only care about themselves and only truly do things for their benefit. Being around my closest of friends has made me realize this. Who we choose to hang out with, what we do, how we act, just everything we do is for the benefit of ourselves. I guess no one wants to think about or put effort in another person unless they know they are getting something back and I just don't see how that's a great thing. People just don't care anymore & I hate it. I know that the whole purpose of living your life is to live it to the fullest but I just feel like more & more people are losing sight of what/who is really important and only taking care of what's good for them at that moment. I just think people use eachother all the time and that really no one deserves that. I just think that people should be allowed into your life because you want them there not just because they can benefit you somehow.
On Thurs I had such a great day. Weds night I went to bed at 9 and I got a full 8 hours of sleep. My eyes were open for once when my alarms went off ! It just astonished me & I wore my peacoat to school for the 1st time since it has gotten colder and I found $20 in my pocket. So, I'm pretty much rich ! :D During class I was wide awake and I just had a great day, it felt like a Friday. After school, I didn't have track because that was the night of the track dinner & I wasn't going to the track dinner. I spent the $50 my momma gave me for the track dinner, on my momma's pwesent :3 I got her a LOFT gift card, I know it's one of her favorite stores so I'm sure she will like it(: I also got myself a vanilla bean frappuccino from Starbucks but that wasn't the greatest idea considering I almost froze at the bus stop waiting for the bus to go home. I chose the cold beverage instead of a lovely, warm one because it was a whole 50 calories less but I really should've just taken the warm white chocolate mocha cappuccino.
Anyways on Friday, I went straight from school to my bestfriend Lauren's casa. Then from Lauren's home, Capri (my other bestfriend), Lauren, and I went to the SI Mall. We went into the new Forever 21 that opened and it was just wonderful & I got myself a new shirt that I wore that night to a party. Oh yea so the party, well it was the 1st time I ever drank and by drinking of course I mean, beer. It was also the first time I ever played flip cup & beer pong. Lol I'm actually kinda good at flip cup too and like I never drank beer before but I just like I was okay. I learned that I'm not a lightweight. I was NOT drunk and although I was having fun I wouldn't be dumb or put my life or others lives in danger. As the party went on we all had to leave because supposedly the neighbor called the cops because this one kid was smart enough to throw a beer bottle into the neighbor's yard -__- I just smh. So we started walking/running and we at first were walking to another party and then as we were walking a lot of my friends really had to pee so we went to one of my friends houses and they peed. On the way there many of my friends hooked up with each other or at least contemplated it. I enjoyed my night even though I didn't hook up with anyone. There really wasn't anyone there for me, I can tell you that.
eheh I'm going to go to bed, its already 3:21am and I just gotta get to bed. This is pretty much the gist of it. If I left anything out I shall most definitely make sure to update a lot more sooner or later !
btw Kelly Rowland's song Commander is quite uplifting ;3

No comments:

Post a Comment