Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Oh Damn

I have neglected my blog once again, as usual. I pinky promise I am coming back though! I was sleeping over my bestfriend Lauren's house yesterday and I was reading one of my friend's personal blogs, at around 12:30-1 mind you, and I really liked reading it, I couldn't stop! I liked the way she wrote and I liked reading her feelings. I can say I miss writing on my blog. Letting all my feelings fly through my fingers onto the keyboard onto my computer screen and to fill up a blank page. I miss it a whole lot.
It is summer 2011 currently. Much has changed since July of last year I mean a total year has passed! I have gotten rid of the glasses and now I have contacts and am actually really really happy about that. Also, I have my first boyfriend which I shall tell you all about in another blog, tehe!
Track is still there for me, as always, the first official practice was today actually! It was only the 2nd day that I've been running outside and not on an elliptical and/or treadmill and it felt alright! It was a hot/humid day and our new captain really pushed the warm up but it's all good. I'm glad I'm with great girls again, I've actually missed them a lot! I know how close we all are and seeing them at track practice is always fun. Without track practices I really don't know what I would do! They really do take a priority in my mind, I love being a part of a team and I will never give up on it.
Next year I will be a junior in high school, and I love high school! These really have been the funnest years of my life thus far and I can actually say I like Tottenville, a lot.
So far, I also have really liked the way my summer has been. I got alright grades on the regents I mean of course I would've done better if I studied possibly a bit more than I had but I'm pleased with my grades. My momma isn't, as usual. She expects good grades from me always and is ecstatic after hearing about my sister barely passing her algebra regent. So that's always cool, I guess.
I have kept myself very busy this summer, I have already attended the beach once and I am going again tomorrow, to Long Branch in Jersey. I like going to the beach with friends. I am not the most confident in a bikini but I like being out with friends and I can always hide in the water, which I usually do. I still love swimming and I always get a nice tan, plus the jew fro comes out x 10 but I like beachy hair and I love the smell after going to the beach. I love that sandy feeling and the feeling you get when you are all washed off. After the beach I am going to track practice so my day's pretty busy and then after track practice I will be with my long lost best friends that live in my development, Steph and Yana. I sure have missed being with them, we are the three best friends that anyone could have and I just cannot believe we have neglected to see each other as much as we have and have gone our separate ways like we did. :/ I can't wait to just talk with them and to be with them once again :) They'll always be there for me and I'm glad, I'm glad they hadn't forgotten about me and I sure as hell could never forget them!

No comments:

Post a Comment